September 6, 2022
Increase your attendance in 2023!
As the world begins to open back up after lockdowns and social distancing, festivals are preparing for a big comeback in 2023. But in order to make sure that their attendance is high, they need to start thinking now about how to increase turnout.
Here are a few ideas on how festivals can make sure that people show up in 2023:
1. Make sure your festival is well-advertised: One of the most important things you can do to ensure high attendance at your festival is to make sure that people know about it. Advertising in local media outlets, online, and even through word-of-mouth can help get the word out and ensure that potential attendees are aware of your event.
2. Make it easy to purchase tickets: Once people know about your festival, you need to make it easy for them to purchase tickets. You can do this by setting up an online ticketing system, or setting up a booth at the local mall. Either way, you need to make sure that your audience knows how they can purchase tickets.
3. Make it easy to get to your festival. Once your audience knows about the festival and how they can purchase tickets, you need to make sure that they can actually attend.
4. Get creative with your lineup. With so many artists having to cancel tours in 2020, there are plenty of big names available for booking. Festivals that can snag some of these bigger acts will likely see an increase in attendance.
5. Offer something for everyone. In order to attract a wider range of attendees, festivals should make an effort to offer a little bit of everything. This could mean booking a diverse lineup of musical acts, as well as offering other attractions like food trucks, carnival games, and more. For entertainment ideas, check out the roster of variety performers from Wild Ace Entertainment!
Case study: Coachella
In order to stay relevant and continue to attract large crowds, festivals must adapt to the changing landscape. This was demonstrated by Coachella, when they partnered with Snapchat to give users a behind-the-scenes look at the festival. This gave potential attendees a taste of what they could expect, and likely increased interest in attending the festival.
As we move into 2023, festivals will need to find new and innovative ways to market themselves. With social media being such a powerful tool, partnering with platforms like Snapchat is a great way to reach potential attendees. By giving users a sneak peek of what goes on at the festival, Coachella was able to pique their interest and ultimately increase attendance.
Let’s boost those numbers!
As we move into the new year, it’s important for festivals to start thinking about how they can increase their attendance in 2023. There are a few things that festivals can do to make sure that they are attracting visitors.
First, festivals need to make sure that they are marketing themselves well. This means creating a strong social media presence and using SEO techniques to ensure that potential customers can find them easily online. In addition, festivals should consider partnering with local businesses and organizations to get their name out there.
Second, festivals should focus on creating an enjoyable and memorable experience for attendees. This means having a well-organized event with plenty of activities and attractions for people of all ages. Festivals should also make sure that they are providing value for money by offering discounts and early bird tickets.
The Power of Laughter: The Importance of Humor in Live Entertainment for Company Events in Naples, FL
Welcome to the Wild Ace Entertainment & Productions blog, where we specialize in delivering exceptional live entertainment services throughout Southwest Florida. Laughter is a universal language that has the remarkable ability to bring people together and create...
Elevating Event Entertainment: The Power of an In-House Team Customizing Acts for Memorable Experiences
Welcome back to the Wild Ace Entertainment & Productions blog, where we specialize in delivering exceptional entertainment services throughout Southwest Florida. As a leading entertainment agency based in Fort Myers, Florida, we understand the importance of...
Welcome to the Wild Ace Entertainment & Productions blog, where we take immense pleasure in providing top-notch entertainment services throughout Southwest Florida. With a strong presence in popular towns like Naples, Cape Coral, Marco Island, Sarasota, Fort...